|Home » Categories » Shared mail hosting » Manage mailboxes » Outlook Web Access/App|
Create E-mail forwarding rules in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
1.Go to your OWA (Outlook Web Access) page, you will find the link in MyAccount. Click "Shared Hosting", "Read & send Mail" and click your webmail link. Log in with your user name and password.
2.Click "Options" top right of the page.
3. Click "Rules" in the left column.
4. Choose "New Rule" in the middle column, and in the drop-down menu choose "Create a new rule for arriving messages".
5. If you use this procedure for the first time, you will get a frame "Compatibility with Outlook", select "Delete Disabled Rules".
6. Now you will get a pop-up window where you can select "Forward or redirect", and in the drop-down menu you select "Forward the message to people or distribution lists".
7. Now click "people or distribution lists" to select the person to whom the e-mails will be sent.
You can select an address from the list or add one in the address bar below. Click "OK".
8. You get the message that all your e-mails will be forwarded to your new address, click "OK" to create the rule.
9. Congratulations! Your e-mail forwarding has been configured via OWA.
Article Number: 990 | Rating: 5/5 from 2 votes | Last Updated: Thu, Aug 2, 2012 2:24 PM
Posted: Johanna - Tue, Jul 7, 2009 10:54 AM. This article has been viewed 32879 times.
Filed Under: Outlook Web Access/App
There are no attachments for this article.
Open Shared Calendar in Outlook Web Access
Viewed 5326 times since Thu, Apr 16, 2009
Open Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Viewed 11403 times since Mon, Nov 23, 2009
What are the time-outs for Outlook Web Access/App (OWA)?
Viewed 4015 times since Wed, Jul 18, 2012
Restore deleted items through recover deleted items in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Viewed 5943 times since Thu, Aug 30, 2012
Change mailbox language in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Viewed 7711 times since Wed, Sep 2, 2009